- Extensive refurbishment and rear extension of three storey, double front Victorian terrace.
- Special attention was paid to the construction of the front elevation to include period features such as the mouldings and hardwood sliding sash weighted windows.
- Installation of new Antique style Velux windows.
- Re-roofing with new and salvaged Bangor Blue Slates, rebuilding of chimneys with period pots and new cast iron guttering and downpipes.
- Installation of high density insulation throughout.
- The interior has been modernised to incorporate open plan ground floor living with luxurious kitchen. Bespoke lighting whilst retaining and restoring other traditional features: